Headquartered in Tokyo, Taiken Japan is an English-language website featuring articles about tourism in Japan. Since August 2014, Taiken Japan offers information about sightseeing destinations, cultural experiences of the past and of today, industrial tours, sporting and cultural events and more to make visitors' trip to Japan more enjoyable! "Taiken" (experience) in Japanese means "to personally and actually experiencing things".
Japan has a lot to offer to visitors, and we are now recruiting talented writers to help us cover the many attractions of the country. If you are interested, please check out the requirements below!
Write original short articles (500 words or more) aimed at foreigners visiting Japan. Possible topics include tourist spots, attractions, traditional and popular culture, events, etc.
- be creative
- have an excellent command of written English
- be interested in Japan travel and in Japanese culture
- enjoy keeping up to date with events and new attractions
- currently residing in Japan
- have your own Japanese bank account
Per article basis.