H.I.S launches Osaka Tourist Information Center
Japan’s leading travel agency H.I.S. will launch “OSAKA TOURIST INFORMATION CENTER”, the largest TIC of Japan, in Shinsaibashi area of Osaka city this Saturday, April 4th 2015.
Shinsaibashi, the hub for shopping and entertainment in Osaka will be home to the new TIC that boasts of the largest floor space (approx. 1,000 sq m) on the 8th floor of Shinsaibashi OPA, a popular shopping mall.
One-stop tourism resource center
To cater to the increasing demands of overseas travellers H.I.S. offers visitors from a very general and local tourist information to a wide variety of selected products for a wonderful travel and shopping experience. With the opening of the largest TIC in Japan, H.I.S. welcomes eight tenant shops and works with them with a wide array of interesting products while making an effort to remove all the inconveniences and hassles faced by the international visitors.
The shops include
#1 Drug store : Krindo, Shiseido;
#2 Beauty Products: Koshinpearl, GOSSO;
#3 Sweets shop : Yoshizuya;
#4 Electronics : LAOX
#5 Exhibition Space : DNP
#6 Souvenir shop : RHtraveler, H&T
- Spacious lounge area to accommodate tour groups/ other travellers
- Wi-fi mobile router rental service
- Tourism brochures and introduction of tourist sites
- Optional tour reservations
- Hotels and Japanese Inn reservations
- Restaurant reservations
- Concierge’s guidance in four language: English, Korean, Chinese and Thai.
- Money exchange
- Overseas money transfer
- Baggage storage services
- Free Wi-Fi and Internet services, Prepaid SIM cards are also available.
Opening date : April 4, 2015
Location: On the 8th floor of Shinsaibashi OPA building
How to get there: Get off at the Subway Station Shinsaibashi and stroll all the way to the 8th floor of Shinsaibashi OPA building.