(1) Use of our site is limited to those Users who are in agreement with the provisions set forth in these ToU.
2. Violation of these ToU
The Company reserves the right to take the following measures, without prior notice of any sort, in the event where the Users do not comply with the provisions set forth by these ToU or in the event where the said Users cause unreasonable inconvenience to other Users:
(1) Discontinuation to provide our site; and
(2) Cancellation of User Eligibility;
3. Subscription and Connection Fees
(1) The subscription to our site is free.
(2) The use of our site may incur connection charges. Users shall be responsible for all such charges.
4. Use of User Information
(1) Advertisements may be displayed from time to time during the use of our site.
(2) Our site shall not be held responsible for Users’ use(s) of internet services based on the advertisements displayed on our site.
6. Copyrights, etc.
(1) The copyrights to all of the programs, texts, layout and images that comprise the content of our site shall be the property of the Company or any other rightful licensors. Except for the event where the Users use for their personal uses, they shall not reproduce, alter, and adapt the aforementioned for the other websites, printing media and any other recording media. Use of any content provided by this site without prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
(2)Users shall inform the Company in the event where the infringement of the intellectual property rights including the reproduction of the works of, or the copyright of the User themselves or other third parties come to their knowledge.
(1) Users shall use our site at their own responsibility. The Company is not held liable for any consequences in the event where the Users’ use of our site cause them to violate the laws and regulations of Japan or any other countries.
(2) The Company is not held liable for any damages whatsoever incurred to Users or any third parties due to the use of our site or the information obtained through the use of our site (including those obtained through the advertisements displayed on our site).
(3) The Company holds no responsibility for the Users use of our site. In the event where the dispute arises between Users or Users and third parties, such dispute shall be resolved between the said Users and/or with the third parties, and the Company shall not be liable for resolving such dispute.
(1) Users are prohibited to engage in the acts as set forth below relating to the use of our site:
(a) Acts that causes or may cause disadvantages and damages, etc. to other Users, the Company or third parties;
(b) Acts to edit, modify sell or distribute, etc. the images, data or programs on our site;
(c) Acts to post/distribute the information containing computer viruses, etc.;
(d) The act to violate or may violate the laws, regulations and public order; and
(e) Any other act that the Company deems inappropriate.
(2) Users agree to compensate for any damages in the event where the Company, other Users or any other third parties suffer the damages caused by the said Users’ violation of the prohibitions as provided in this article.
(1)The Company does not allow the acts as set forth below to take place at the websites linked to our site:
(a)Imply that our site guarantees the products or services by third parties;
(b)Use of the Company’s trademark for our site without obtaining Company’s permission; and
(c)Posting of expressions or writings that may cause problems with other third parties including obscene expressions and offensive expressions.
(2)The Company reserves the right to remove the link that violate the aforementioned items, and take the appropriate measures.
10. Access Logs
The Company shall disclose the access log information including the Users’ devices, and the date our site was used to public institutions, such as the police, a judicial court, or any other public institutions of proper authority as deemed by the Company, in the event where such institution formally requests such information.
(1) The Company uses a technology called Cookies on some of its pages for the purpose of providing more convenient service by providing more convenient functions for Users and collect the statistical information concerning the browsing status. We do not use the information saved on Cookies for the purposes other than those aforementioned. In addition, the information as saved on Cookies alone is not personally identifiable.
(2) Users can change the browser settings by themselves in order to reject the receipt of Cookies and let the alert prompted when Cookies are received. Please see the help menu provided for your browser, as the settings for Cookies vary from one browser to another.
(3)Please note that some of the content provided by our site may become unavailable, in the event all of the Cookies are rejected.
12. Changes in these ToU
(1)The Company shall change these ToU at its own discretion at any time. Users shall verify these ToU at all times.
(2) These ToU following the change shall become effective at the time the changed ToU are presented on our site, unless otherwise prescribed by the Company
(3) Users using our site after the change of these ToU become effective, they shall be deemed to have agreed with all of the provisions under these ToU after the change.
13. Changes, Suspension, or Termination of our site
Users shall acknowledge that the Company reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate our site content provided by our site, in whole or in part, without notification of any kind to Users. The Company is not liable for any damages whatsoever suffered by Users caused by the change, suspension or termination of the said Service.
14. Prevalence of the Japanese Version
The English version of these ToU is provided for the convenience of Users only, and Users shall agree that the Japanese version of these ToU shall be applied to the relationships between Users and the Company. Should there be any inconsistency or conflict between the Japanese version and the English version hereof, then the Japanese version shall prevail.
15. Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
In case of dispute on these ToU or our site between Company and Users, it shall be subject to the jurisdiction at the Tokyo Summary Court or the Tokyo District Court as a court case for a first instance ToU jurisdiction.
In the event where any provision of these ToU, in whole or in part, is found to be invalid, or unenforceable, the remainder of these ToU shall continue to remain in full force and effect.
In the event where any of the parties does not execute or practice the rights provided under these ToU, it does not waive the said party’s such rights.
Prescribed on August 1, 2014