H.I.S. opens branches at Shinjuku and Ginza
Japan’s biggest travel agency H.I.S. launched new branches in Shinjuku and Ginza this month. The tourist information centres offer a wide variety of both general and local information. Not only that reliable multilingual advice on what to see and do in Japan are also available.
- Wi-fi mobile router rental service
- Tourism brochures and introduction of tourist destinations
- Optional tour reservations
- Hotel and Japanese Inn reservations
- Restaurant reservations
- Concierge’s guidance in four language: English, Korean, Chinese and Thai.
- Money exchange
- Overseas money transfer
- Baggage storage service
- Free wi-fi and Internet services, Prepaid SIM cards are also available.
For more inquiries head to......
SHINJUKU Head Office
Address: 1F South Gate Shinjuku Building, 5-33-8 Sendagaya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo 151-0051
Business Hours: 11:00-19:30 (Monday to Friday),
11:00-18:00 (Sunday & Public Holidays)
SHINJUKU 3 Chome
Address: 1F Hulic Shinjuku 3 Chome Building, 3-17-2 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku Tokyo 160-0022
Business Hours: 11:00-20:00 (Open everyday except New Year holidays)
Address: 1F Kita Sukiya Building 4-1 Saki Ginza Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0061
Business Hours: 11:00-19:00 (Open everyday except New Year holidays)
For more information, please visit http://www.his-j.com/japan-tourist/tyo/